I mentioned this on the Gateway in What’s new on Monday, 30 June 2008.
Now you can read the draft I am sending to them, which may or may not be what they want: Pakistani Spectator interview.
It has now been published.
This poll there is interesting:
Common Pakistani Cares Most About?
* Removal of Pervez Musharraf (29%, 2,321 Votes)
* Reinstatement of Judiciary (23%, 1,834 Votes)
* End to Terrorism (19%, 1,529 Votes)
* Price Hike (15%, 1,251 Votes)
* Shortage of Electricity (15%, 1,200 Votes)
Total Voters: 8,135