Let Sitemeter give the general picture:
The column on the right of the graph is today from midnight to 9am our time.
With one hour to go in their counting, WordPress has 3,612 views of the Floating Life blog alone in the past seven days. But the great rush seems to be over.
Now for the most visited posts (individually opened) in the past seven days.
- Sarah Palin 1,776 views
- Australian poem: 2008 series #9 — The Angel’s Kiss 160
- A perfect 10 – Diving – Sports – Olympic 66
- The Hollowmen – ABC TV 36
- Australian poem 2008 series #17: “Australia” 36
- NSW Local Government Election 2008 / Sutherland 34
- Dispatches from another America 33
- Australian poem 2008 series #10: Peter S 33
- The Daily Telegraph | Breaking News from Sydney… 22
- How good is your English? Test and Answers 21
- Sequel: Art Monthly Australia July 2008 30
- Top poems 2: John Donne (1572-1631) 14
- 10. But is it art? Responses to the Bill Henson controversy 11
- Top poems 1: The amazing web site of Shakespeare’s sonnets 8
- Family stories 4 — A Guringai Family Story 7
Floating Life 04/06 ~ 11/07
- Friday Australian poem #17: Bruce Dawe, 200
- Book and DVD backlog 81
- Assimilation, Integration, Multiculturalism 67
- On the awkwardness (and fatuity?) of discussing religion 56
- 3 — Indigenous Australians 38
- Friday Australian poem #11: “Because” 37
- John Howard: bullying expert extraordinaire 36
- Two Australian poems of World War II 35
- Friday Australian poem #3: A D Hope, 26
- Ian McKellen and Judi Dench in Macbeth … Mardi Gras 25
Not counted by the Sitemeter pictured at the top of this post; the English/ESL Sitemeter shows 1,685 visits in the past seven days.
- How should I write up a Science experiment? 287
- Studying the Gothic, or Emily Bronte? 137
- Physical journeys and Peter Skrzynecki’s poems 112
- Workshop 02 — NSW HSC: Area Study: Imaginative Journeys 67
- Scaffolding 41
- Workshop 03 — Creative Writing (Year 12 41
- How can I improve my essay grades, especially in exams… 41
- Workshop 01 — a theme unit in four different text types 38
- Links 37
- From my personal site: The Secret River 32
This week three other things of note happened on my blogs, or around them… First, I started using Google Chrome, which I really do like. I am still fond of Maxthon (both Classic and Maxthon2) and Flock, but I have long been over IE, and am not totally fond of Firefox 3. Second, I was happy to have my blog used to promote some worthwhile cultural events in Sydney and Wollongong. Third, WordPress launched a template I really like. even if there is still a bug or two in it to be worked out. For example, it doesn’t at this time support numbered lists, and it doesn’t separate paragraphs well enough in comments or blockquotes. However, you’ll have noticed, if you go there, a tweak or two I have been able to manage, especially in the side bar.
And there was rather more about M than usual, especially on NTDTV Chinese International Photography Competition.
Thought you should know: Ninglun on Blogspot made it to 46 visitors in the past seven days, according to its own Sitemeter.