No Saturday stats this week as the end of the month is coming up soon. I will bore you then! 😉
And yes, the comment thread problem has been fixed — except on pages. So this is the new Journalist!
I must thank the people at WordPress who have been very responsive about this. [UPDATE 30 September: just had an email from WordPress — pages are now fixed.]
New posts, added to as they happen
- A new sticky post to introduce Ninglun’s Specials.
- Redfern Visions 12: public housing.
- Surry Hills 20: Coffee 1: Elizabeth Street.
- Surry Hills 21: Coffee 2: Devonshire Street.
- Surry Hills 22 and Redfern Visions 13: it’s about change.
- Surry Hills 23: just a walk around the block 1.
- Surry Hills 24: just a walk around the block 2.
- Surry Hills 25: just a walk around the block 3.
- Surry Hills 26: interlude.
- Surry Hills 27: just a walk around the block 4.
- Surry Hills 28: just a walk around the block 5.
- Surry Hills 29: Elizabeth Street 1.
- Surry Hills 30: Elizabeth Street 2.
- Surry Hills 31: Elizabeth Street 3.
- Surry Hills 32: balance: less romantic or just plain curious images.
- Surry Hills 33: Elizabeth Street 4: the fig tree.
- Surry Hills 34: Elizabeth Street 5.
- Surry Hills 35: Cleveland Street to Moore Park 1.
- Surry Hills 36: Cleveland Street to Moore Park 2.
Posts before the above include:
- Surry Hills 18: Crown Street by night
- Redfern Visions 7: Cleveland Street.
- Redfern Visions 8: Prince Alfred Park to Pitt Street.
- Redfern Visions 9: Pitt Street to Redfern Street.
- Food for thought — English/ESL.
- Redfern Visions 10: Pitt Street and the Redfern Estate to George Street.
- Surry Hills 19: Sunday lunch and back — weather changing.
- Redfern Visions 11: George Street.
I have been neglecting English/ESL while concentrating, with some pleasure I add, on the photoblog in the past week. There is a post or two in the pipeline though. I also have a little to add to About the Whitfields…, some new information I was sent around a week ago.
You may follow the photoblog’s three developing themes thus: