What’s new on my blogs
- Saturday 10 January: I gave the photoblog a much better About page. Posts were: Surry Hills: light and texture; East Redfern: Anglican church from community garden; From the high rise: glow; Hot day: passing parade. These were posted yesterday in fact, but scheduled to appear very early this morning. Nice one, WordPress and Live Writer. Added Playing with images 9: architectural. Updated my smallest blog My Sydney Students’ Pages. Most of it is password-protected but you can see the front page.
- Friday 9 January: photoblog — Surry Hills: balcony…; East Redfern: tiles, attic, church; From the high rise: more geometry; Hot day: white tops, shorts…; Playing with images 8: summer memories.
- Thursday 8 January: On English/ESL — yes I know! — Breaking the silence! I began the promised pages with Belonging pages: HSC 2009-2012 and its first sub-page Backgrounding my essay: question and resources to be used And now — The “Belonging” Essay. On the photoblog: Surry Hills: rainbow terraces; East Redfern again: dunnies; From the high rise: geometry; Hot day: sheltering in Juice & Java on Elizabeth Street.
- Wednesday 7 January: Surry Hills – greys and blues; East Redfern again – somewhat grungy; From 12 storeys up: more from the high rise; Hot day in Ward Park – 6 January – the reader; Playing with images 7: triptych.
- Tuesday 6 January: Riley Street hole; Small Buddhist temple 1; Small Buddhist temple 2; Small Buddhist temple 3; 6 January: very hot — in at least two senses… All on the photoblog. Added a “street shots” category.
- Monday 5 January: on the photoblog: Reservoir Street, Surry Hills: sandstone; Riley Street and Reservoir Street: light and texture; Your afternoon bonus photo: Reservoir Lane; Sunday 4 January: passing parade 1 — quartet. Reversed my decision to change templates. Read the rest of this entry »