In East Redfern
Go to What’s new: Sunday 18 January to Saturday 24 January for earlier posts.
What’s new on my other blogs
- 31 January: Ninglun’s Specials – January 2009 Report 1. Photoblog — Now you know….; Old public housing in Elizabeth Street Redfern.
- 30 January: Ninglun’s Specials — memorabilia 14: the graduation 1965. Photoblog — Moore Park West 29 January; 29 January: “The Mine”.
- 29 January: Photoblog — Contrast; Passing parade: Moore Park West 29 January; Dove.
- 28 January: Photoblog – Colours. I have upped the Google Reader (see side bar) to 100; previously I capped it at 80 entries.
- 27 January: Photoblog — Light, texture, architecture: Surry Hills; From the high rise: not quite the same today!; More from this morning’s dampness…. English/ESL – updated Mothballed but not closed and added Belonging-related videos to the VodPod there.
- 26 January: Photoblog — Redfern Oval progress: 25 January; Australia Day/Chinese New Year 26 January; Passing Parade: Redfern 25 January.
- 25 January: Photoblog — Yes, the heat continues; Federation style in South Dowling Street; Surry Hills jogger; Prayer flags and vapour trails: Surry Hills.