Recycled pic of Mardi Gras Fair Day, used as a top banner photo in the March South Sydney Herald
What’s new on my other blogs
More to come
- 14 March: Photoblog — It used to say “British”, not “Christian”. Journalspace — Central Station Sydney. English/ESL — Pause for some stats.
- 13 March: Photoblog — Shadows and birds – Eddy Avenue late afternoon. New pages: Journalspace highlights 1; Journalspace 2 – Mardi Gras Fair Day; Journalspace 3 – February 2009 – 01; Journalspace 4 – February 2009 — 02; Journalspace 5 – February 2009 — 03. Journalspace is now working again, but those pages are insurance. Today on Journalspace — Catching the autumn sun – Belmore Park.
- 12 March: Photoblog — Little Oxford Street – Dr C’s surgery. Odd issues with Live Writer today, and also Journalspace, where the WordPress style dashboard is unreachable. Someone there is wondering if JS is being sabotaged again… I do have the pics published there just in case… I tested the Live Writer issue by posting Taylor Square again – also on Journalspace on the photoblog. All was well. JSpace is still unusable though the blog appears in Firefox at least.
- 11 March: Photoblog — Taylor Square and Oxford Street – 11 March. Ninglun on Journalspace — Taylor Square, Darlinghurst – autumn.
- 10 March: I have updated the About Page here; this was well overdue. Photoblog — Redfern Oval – cloudy Sunday morning. There is also now a featured archival entry leading the photoblog. Ninglun on Journalspace — Raglan Street, Waterloo — 2.
- 9 March: Photoblog — Surry Hills graffiti 2. Ninglun on Journalspace — Raglan Street, Waterloo. I have extended the idea of a featured archival entry to Floating Life Apr 06 ~ Nov 07 — and to this blog.
- 8 March: Photoblog — Surry Hills graffiti; Cute dog – Redfern Park 8 March. Ninglun on Journalspace — Maori Anglican Church Redfern. On Ninglun’s Specials I have started recycling! Each week I will raise an archived post to the front page. This week it is the turn of the pics from the Wollongong trip Sirdan and I went on last year. (The camera is now mine.)
- 7 March: Photoblog — Autumn flowers in Belmore Park; Early autumn in Belmore Park – Thursday 5 March — 2. Ninglun on Journalspace — Sydney Central Station – Eddy Avenue viaduct. English/ESL — It’s not every day I sing the praises of a “crib”….
Posts here I don’t want you to miss
This is new. I have decided to draw attention each week not to every post but to ones in the previous week I really care about your reading.
2 March: Old books, old movies, old mentalities.
4 March: March 09 South Sydney Herald out…
5 March: Time for a poll.
5 March: Depression? This is not about economics.
6 March: Catholic Taliban – very, very ugly… – UPDATED.
7 March: Recession solving teacher shortage?