Just now I have a bit on my plate:
- another South Sydney Herald assignment deadline 21 October
- the final tutoring sessions for the 2009 HSC on Saturday
- an issue I am working on for M
Not that these are enormous burdens, but they do distract from blogging.
I intend to:
- catch up on some fiction read recently, including one of the best so far this year
- revisit Oral: thoughts while reading Mark Davis
- say something about our current hoo-ha about asylum seekers – meanwhile carefully read Trivialising an important document
- say something about Sydney’s transport problems
- post on re-reading The Lord of the Rings
All in good time, people.