One consequence of my recent stolen password incident has been the disappearance of the old Gateway page. Instead you will get what you now see. This will remain sticky until next Saturday, being updated whenever I write a new post on one of my other blogs.
New posts (updated as they happen)
- Surry Hills 9: The Northcott on Ninglun’s Specials
- Surry Hills 10: Little Lebanon.
- Redfern visions 5: South Sydney Uniting Church and Waterloo
In relation to that, some locals may be interested in the thanksgiving 4 creation 08 service on Sunday 5 October.
- Redfern Visions 6: Redfern Park.
- Surry Hills 11: hidden streets.
- Surry Hills 12: personal space — supplements the “Self portrait” posted here.
- Surry Hills 13: a dunny lane in Spring.
- Surry Hills 14: Goodlet Street 1.
- Surry Hills 15: Goodlet Street 2.
- Chinatown 5: back to Belmore Park and Central Station.
- Surry Hills 16: Holt Street to Devonshire Street.
- Surry Hills 17: Clisdell Street to Belvoir Street.
September on this blog, Floating Life, has already passed 10,000 page views, according to WordPress stats. The previous best was 8,080 in July.
Visitor #13,000 for September 2008 on the Floating Life blog set, according to Sitemeter, arrived at 9.18 pm our time from Boston and looked at the Sarah Palin post.